Suzy Turner at Fiction Dreams asks me charming questions and I try to give charming answers and basically here is your charm bomb.
The New York Times's Anna North asks Mindy and some other media types about stress reads and my alter ego talks about Lord of Scoundrels.
• "July brought one of the best romances I've read in any month (a contender for 2017's best) - Ruby Lang's Clean Breaks." Miss Bates for Heroes and Heartbreakers.
• "Rarely does a romance novel see Miss Bates guffaw, snort-laugh, and read the final page with great, gulping sobs, except Ruby Lang's Clean Breaks did!" Miss Bates Reads Romance
• "Acute Reactions showcases Lang's trademark swoony heroes, complex heroines, rich Portland setting, and gorgeous prose." Kay Taylor Rea for Book Riot
• "[Ruby Lang's] writing is snappy and compelling, so you won't want to stop..." Jessica Pryde on Acute Reactions for Book Riot's Kissing Books newsletter
• "Hard Knocks is a sweet, opposites attract sports romance with a smart doctor who won't be pushed around by a gruff hockey player." Amanda Diehl for B&N Reads
• "Ruby Lang's books get better and better. I liked her first, Acute Reactions, loved the second, Hard Knocks and I adored Clean Breaks." Ana from Immersed in Books
• "[Hard Knocks] is the sort of swoony read that I recommend to all of my prose-obsessed friends. Very few writers can turn a phrase quite like Ruby Lang." Kay Taylor Rea for Book Riot
• "I am absolutely, unreservedly in love with Clean Breaks by Ruby Lang." A Recommended Read from Jennifer Porter of Romance Novel News
• Hard Knocks is on Book Riot's list of 100 Must-Read Sports Romances
• " Lang writes funny, feisty, and quirky characters finding love in all the wrong places." Alyssa Cole for Culturess
• "Women and Anger in Romance" (a look at Hard Knocks) from Romance Novels for Feminists
• "From a protagonist who can never find her car to sentences rich with subtle humor, Lang's witty voice gives this novel its charm." RT Book Reviews
• "Ruby Lang just landed on my autobuy list." Cooking Up Romance
• "Such cute and smart banter!" Mandi Schreiner for USA Today's HEA Blog
Selected Writing (as Mindy Hung)
• Home Alone Together, Brain Mill Press, Mar 20, 2017.
• Mavis Gallant and Me, Or Where Are You From, Catapult, Aug 29, 2016.
• Herbs and Things, Brain Mill Press, Apr 20, 2016.
• Report from Romancelandia: The 35th Annual Romance Writers of America Conference, The Toast, August 3, 2015.
• Billion Dollar Ladies, The Toast, May 6, 2014
• All the Sporty Ladies, The Toast, Feb 25, 2014
• Love in Colour, The Toast, Nov 20, 2013
• Bad Sex in Romance Novels, The Toast, Sept 30, 2013